A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility consists in its ability to remember your visit when you surf the page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, use statistics, connections to social networks, access to users’ accounts, etc. The aim of cookies is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any web site would be notably lacking. If you wish to look for further information as to what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., we request you to go to this link.
Cookies used in this web site
Following the instructions of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, and with the idea of informing you as accurately as possible about the use this web makes of cookies, we relate the following details:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any moment one can exercise one’s right to deactivate or eliminate cookies in this web site. These actions are carried out depending upon the browser one uses. We give here a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives will take any responsibility for the contents or the veracity of privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools that are in charge of storing cookies and it is from this place that one should exercise one’s right to eliminate or deactivate the same. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the afore-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to ensure the browser does not overlook one’s decision not to accept the same.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores cookies in servers located in the United States and it commits itself not to share these with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when obliged by Law. According to Google, one’s IP address is not kept. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees all transferred data will be treated with a protection level in accordance with the European norm. You can consult for more detailed information in this regard in this link. If you desire information about the use Google makes of cookies we annex this other link.
- For any doubt or inquiry about this policy of cookies please do not hesitate to get in touch with us through the contact section.